Tuesday, February 7, 2012

When Life Gets Hard..

What do you do when you feel like your entire life is falling apart? Who do you become? Do you allow the bad to destroy you or do you grow and learn from it? Right now in my life, just about everything that could go wrong in the past two months, has. I've had my ups and downs and at times I have allowed my situations to break me down. I've cried, yelled, pleaded, and prayed. No one anticipates losing the most important things in their life, and then all of the sudden we are faced with the reality that we already have. That is where I stand right now and that is what I face every day. Recently I have realized that I have allowed it to completely change who I am. I started pushing people away and shutting down. I also let things hurt me, people that I cared about are constantly walking out of my life and turning their back on me right now. But then I have a few who are getting me through every second. When I cry they are there, when I feel like I have nowhere else to turn, they are there. I couldn't ask for people more loyal and caring. Those that have turned their backs on me have really blown my mind lately, but those that have stuck around through everything are the ones that really impress me. Aside from one person, I am happy with where my life is right now. I have finally gotten a job that is going to pay really well. I know exactly who I am and I know who my friends are.

5 comments:

  1. I appreciate how you are not afraid to express your feeling, or tell the world how you feel, and what these feelings have done to you. You are completely correct when you say people do not really appreciate what they until it is gone. After reading your post, I am able to empathize and feel your emotions, because from what you have said, I have felt the same feelings before. Therefore I encourage you to remain strong and continue striving to succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you aren't scared to show your true feelings, or tell everyone where your real feelings are at. You're so right when you say people don't appreciate anything in life until it is no more. When i read your post I was able to relate to you and how your emotions were, because of what you said, Ive felt the same feelings before. I really do emphasize that you continue to be very strong and continue striving to succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your article. You really left all your emotions and feelings out on the table. I hope everything gets better for you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly where you're coming from. It's nothing like losing the people and things you loved and worked hard for, but its a great feeling when you have people there for you through it all. The people who have walked out your life just made room for better things to enter your life. Just stay positive and strong. I really enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney, I can't tell you what to do because I don't know exactly what you're are going through. One thing I can say is just find something that makes you happy and focus on that. When you think life is at it's worse just remember that there is always someone that is worse than you. One way that I keep my life in balance is prayer, so keep on praying, I can honestly say it keeps me sane. The friends that you have will keep you uplifted, you don't need many friends because the man of many friends come to ruins.

    ReplyDelete